[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: A triple of new packages for talking tothe outside world

Adam Langley agl at imperialviolet.org
Tue Jan 15 18:23:59 EST 2008

On Jan 10, 2008 10:45 AM, Don Stewart <dons at galois.com> wrote:
> That's pretty much what we envisaged as the approach to take.
> Monad transformers adding some bit-buffer state over Get/Put.

For anyone who's still reading this thread...

I've just uploaded[1] binary-strict 0.2.1 which includes
Data.Binary.Strict.BitGet - a Get like monad which works by the bit.
I'm afraid that Haddock 2 is choaking on {-# UNPACK #-}, so I don't
have the HTML documentation to point to. (And I thought that Haddock 2
was going to fix all those parsing issues :( - hopefully I'm just
doing something stupid).

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/binary-strict-0.2.1

AGL

Adam Langley                                      agl at imperialviolet.org