Any publication date for Structure and Interpretation of Functional Computer Programs? [Was: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Computer Science Books using Haskell]

Benjamin L. Russell dekudekuplex at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 05:09:37 EST 2008

Alternatively, again speaking of computer science
books using Haskell, does anybody know when will a
Haskell version of Structure and Interpretation of
Computer Programs, or anything of the same scope, be
published?

It seems strange that Concepts, Techniques, and Models
of Computer Programming is out using Mozart/Oz, but
apparently nothing of equivalent scope using Haskell.
Ideally, the book should cover roughly the same scope
of topics as SICP or CTM, but with a declarative
("What is?"), rather than an imperative ("How to?"),
approach.

Benjamin L. Russell