[Haskell-cafe] Computer Science Books using Haskell

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 14 02:11:00 EST 2008

Hi
Can the list recommend books that use Haskell - or any FP language
but preferably Haskell - to illustrate the principles of compilers
and/or algorithms?
I think most of you  would understand if I said that I'd prefer FP
code instead of funny math symbols that don't translate into ANSI
characters with the current OCR technology, unless, of course, you
know of a book available in latex code.
Rather than rushing straight to Google I thought I'd first draw on
the wealth of knowledge that exists on this list.
Cheers
Paul