[Haskell-cafe] Problems with Unicode Symbols as Infix Function Names in Propositional Calculus Haskell DSL

Cetin Sert cetin.sert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:02:43 EST 2008

I'm making sure that my project files are all saved in UTF-8: I'm not newbie enough to miss something like that. I suspect something between Visual Studio and the background GHC instance that feeds it with syntax highlighting and environment information (like a list of functions that are accessible or inferred type infos etc..) might be causing a miscommunication with regards to the file encodings. I also tried writing -XUnicodeSyntax. I'll try to use some other editor and directly call the compiler to see if it works.

Thanks for all your support ^_^

Best Regards,
Cetin Sert

http://www.corsis.de