[Haskell-cafe] Problems with Unicode Symbols as Infix Function Names in Propositional Calculus Haskell DSL

Wolfgang Jeltsch g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org
Wed Jan 9 16:23:05 EST 2008

Am Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2008 18:34 schrieb Cetin Sert:
> Neither appending "{-# OPTIONS_GHC -fglasgow-exts -xunicodesyntax #-}"

First, I think, you have to use -XUnicodeSyntax (as Don said), and
not -xunicodesyntax.  Second, -XUnicodeSyntax only enables alternative
notation for certain built-in syntax (as Don said).

Unicode for operators is a different matter.  I’d think, it should work out of
the box and wonder a bit why it doesn’t.

> […]

Best wishes,
Wolfgang