[Haskell-cafe] ANN / CFC: minimalistic haskell blogging web application (perpubplat)

Paul Brown paulrbrown+haskell-cafe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:43:59 EST 2008

All --

I've spent some time on cleaning up my hobby blog publishing software
and setting up a darcs repository, so I'll throw it out there for
criticism or suggestions:

  darcs get http://datapr0n.com/repos/perpubplat

It's running my blog (http://mult.ifario.us).

It's relatively lightweight in that it doesn't use a framework but
still weighs in at <1500 LOC with comments, but it does rely on the
(Thanks, Bjorn!) FastCGI and XHTML combinator libraries.

I have some plans for handling comments and the like, but things I'd
like to figure out:

- Turn the blog data model into a monad.
- An idiomatic approach to handling conditional GET and E-Tag, i.e.,
send a 304 response if things aren't modified.

Thanks in advance.

paulrbrown at gmail.com
http://mult.ifario.us/