[Haskell-cafe] Refactoring status

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:06:17 EST 2008

Hello Peter,

well, i use refactoring without help of any tool. according to my
own experience, it's much easier in Haskell than in other languages i
know - basically, you just cut-n-paste your code around. i don't use
type signatures at all - this creates some problems when i wrote large
portion of code and try to make it compile, but nothing more

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com