[Haskell-cafe] Consensus about databases / serialization

Lihn, Steve horng_twu_lihn at merck.com
Thu Jan 3 13:34:29 EST 2008

For small queries, it does not matter much which approach you choose.
But for large, complex queries, such 3-table join (especial Star
Transformation) and/or large data set (millions of rows involved in
large data warehouses), the performance will differ by order of
magnitude, depending on how things are optimized.

Steve