[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Hoogle 3.1

Steve Lihn stevelihn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 10:55:05 EST 2008

Interesting to know people are looking for \"where\". As a fairly new
Haskeller, I bumped into frequent indentation issues (if-then-else,
case, where, let, do, etc) and sometimes not sure where to place
\"where\" properly. Maybe beginners are having problem with syntax
more than other things and they are asking Hoogle to get some
suggestions...

Or they are using Hoogle as Ask.com. Where is this? Where can I find that?