[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Sessions 2008 2 28 - RFC

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:04:03 EST 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Matthew Sackman <matthew at wellquite.org> wrote:
>  If however, you are as mad as I, and enjoy pushing the GHC type system
>  to the limit, then you may enjoy looking at the implementation in all
>  its glory. base10 numbers, lists, associative maps and a whole lot of
>  other madness works correctly at the type-level in ghc 6.8.2.

Only if I had known before before ....

I recently released a library, "type-level" [1],  which implements
type-level base10 numbers and Booleans. I could have reused your
implementation but didn't know about it ...

The plan is to include a common type-level implementation to avoid
reinventing the wheel all the time. I'm still know if people will find
it useful but if they do I could include your implementation of lists
and maps. What do you think?

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/type-level-0.1