[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: hsparklines 0.1.0 - A sparklines implementation in Haskell

Hitesh Jasani hitesh.jasani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:37:55 EST 2008

Sparklines are small, word sized graphs that can be interspersed with
text to provide context and enhance communication.  There are
implementations in many languages and even some web services that will
generate them on the fly.  I was looking for a Haskell solution and
finding none, wrote my own.

* http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/hsparklines-0.1.0
* http://www.jasani.org/2008/02/initial-release-of-hsparklines-010.html

On a side note, while writing my blog entry I decided to generate a
sparkline for the number of uploads to hackage.  If it's any
indication, the Haskell community is growing by leaps and bounds.

- Hitesh