[Haskell-cafe] GSoC 2008

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Feb 25 09:28:56 EST 2008

Google has today announced that they will be running their Summer of
Code programme again this year.
    http://code.google.com/soc/2008/

haskell.org  has had many student projects funded by this programme, in
2006 and 2007.  Would you like to participate?  Either as a student or
a mentor?

Come and meet up in #haskell-soc on freenode.net.  We need to discuss
and craft our organisation's application to Google, by March 12th.  We
need to have ideas for projects before students apply to Google on March
24th.  We need volunteers for adminstration.  This is community stuff!
All sorts of people can play a part.

Regards,
    Malcolm