[Haskell-cafe] haskellwiki and Project Euler

Rodrigo Queiro overdrigzed at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:03:54 EST 2008

What really puzzles me is that while Dan referred to the sporting spirit of
PE, this really doesn't seem to be a spirit embodied by many of the users.
Reading through the forum will reveal the first few posts to be of the form
"wrote a crappy brute force solver for the first few terms, searched OEIS,
'solved'". I really don't understand why someone would do that.