[Haskell-cafe] haskellwiki and Project Euler

Radosław Grzanka radoslawg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 03:32:29 EST 2008

2008/2/24, Daniel Fischer <daniel.is.fischer at web.de>:
> Hi all,
>  I try not to be too rude, although I'm rather disgusted.
>  I know there are several sites out on the web where solutions to PE problems
>  are given. That is of course absolutely against the sporting spirit of
>  Project Euler,

Actually, I've found this solutions pretty usefull. After I solved
another PE problem I went there to find out how newbie I still was!
And I've learned really huge amout of usefull stuff.

In fact, I've put my own solution there because the one that was
already on site was crappy against my newbie stuff. I hope it will be
helpfull to someone else.

If you are afraid about spoiling "sport spirit" of PE by someone that
just copies the solution then you are naive. Just google for answer.
If you are in compete with someone on PE I'm sure that if he doesn't
want to be fair then he won't be fair and removing this site won't
help it.

Another issue is submitting someone else's code. This would anger me
personally a lot! If you have evidence of such behaviour then I would
vote for removing the suspected stuff immiedietly.

Cheers,
   Radek.