[Haskell-cafe] Haskell w/ delimited continuations

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Fri Feb 22 16:21:25 EST 2008

See also,

    http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/CC-delcont

"An implementation of multi-prompt delimited continuations based on the
paper, A Monadic Framework for Delimited Continuations, by R. Kent
Dybvig, Simon Peyton Jones and Amr Sabry"

    reset :: MonadDelimitedCont p s m => (p a -> m a) -> m a
    shift :: MonadDelimitedCont p s m => p b -> ((m a -> m b) -> m b) -> m a

ryani.spam: