[Haskell-cafe] Re: Implementing fixed-sized vectors (using datatype algebra?)

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:44:46 EST 2008

On Feb 14, 2008 10:40 AM, Wolfgang Jeltsch <g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org> wrote:
> So we should "parameterized" for the package name.

That's the packagename I've been using. I'm done with a basic
implementation but I'd like to test some  other things before showing
the code.

On the other hand, I think that the type-level library is almost ready
for it's initial release.

 Before uploading it to Hackage and making an announcement I would be
pleased to receive some comments/suggestions.

Here is the darcs repository:

http://code.haskell.org/type-level/

Here is the haddock-generated documentation:

http://code.haskell.org/~fons/type-level/doc/

There are still some things missing which would be cool to have:
* Native support of representations in different bases (I don't know
if it's feasible)
* Support of negative integers (Björn?)
* Support of type-level Booleans (Wolfgang?)