[Haskell-cafe] Rendering TTF fonts in Haskell and OpenGL

Jefferson Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:13:28 EST 2008

In C and in Java, I can use truetype fonts in Haskell using select
libraries, and I'd like to be able to do the same in Haskell.  Are
there any portable libraries out there for loading fonts into OpenGL
geometry for Haskell?  I can use the vector fonts from GLUT is
absolutely neccessary, but I'd like something that looks a little more
professional.  Are there any suggestions?

-- Jeff

--
I try to take things like a crow; war and chaos don't always ruin a
picnic, they just mean you have to be careful what you swallow.

-- Jessica Edwards