[Haskell-cafe] *** JOB OFFER *** related to realtime 3D graphics, animation and reactive content

Joshua Ball sciolizer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 21:00:50 EST 2008

How unfortunate that I didn't see your announcement before, as I have
just accepted a job with another company.

However, I have added your company to the Haskell in Industry page on
the Haskell wiki.

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell_in_industry

Please add a paragraph describing your company.

I have also added this announcement to the Haskell jobs page

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Jobs

which is the #1 Google result for a search of "haskell jobs".