[Haskell-cafe] Haskell wiki is searched by google.

Richard Kelsall r.kelsall at millstream.com
Wed Feb 13 09:14:39 EST 2008

Daniil Elovkov wrote:
> Hello
>
> I remember there was a problem with haskell wiki pages not being indexed
> and searched.
>
> Now it seems to work perfectly. Actually typing 'monomorphism
> restriction' in google I see the appropriate wiki page as the first result.
>
> I must have missed the moment when it was fixed. Just sharing my
> observations. Thanks.

Hello Daniil, I think I may have started that discussion here :

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2007-November/035127.html

but sadly a search for mdo in the Search box at the top of this page

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell

still gives no results. I suspect something needs adjusting in the
configuration of MediaWiki for the haskellwiki.

Richard.