[Haskell-cafe] ANN: unix-pty-light 0.1

Stuart Cook scook0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:08:34 EST 2008

A little while ago, I needed bindings for creating and accessing a
pseudo-terminal device. Since I couldn't find any in the unix package,
I wrote my own.

Later, I found out that unix-2.2.0.0 does indeed contain
pseudo-terminal bindings, but unfortunately it seems to be
incompatible with my version of GHC (6.6). Therefore, I have created a
package that provides pseudo-terminal support, and should work with
both 6.6 and 6.8 (though I have only tested 6.6).

As always, comments and feedback are most welcome.

Hackage:
  http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/unix-pty-light-0.1

Darcs:
  http://code.haskell.org/~scook0/unix-pty-light/