[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Leksah 0.1 - Haskell IDE written in Haskell

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken jnf at arcor.de
Wed Feb 13 02:46:31 EST 2008

I'm pleased to announce the first release of Leksah, an IDE for
Haskell written in Haskell. Leksah is intended as a practical tool
to support the Haskell development process.

This is an unfinished pre-release with bugs and open ends.
However, I decided to make a first announcement, hoping
that Leksah may already be interesting and useful.

Leksah uses GTK+ as GUI Toolkit with the gtk2hs binding. It is
platform independent and should run on any platform where GTK+, gtk2hs
and GHC can be installed. I have tested it on Windows and Linux.
It only supports GHC.

Features:
    * jumping to code every and anywhere
    * integration of cabal build
    * source candy
    * keymaps
    * configurable window
    * ...

Some rudimentary documentation can be found in the doc/ subdirectory.

Author and availability:

Leksah is written by me and published under a GPL-2 license.
Leksah can be optained via Hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/
Darcs development repository: http://code.haskell.org/leksah

Juergen