[Haskell-cafe] ANN: nano-hmac 0.2.0

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:55:04 EST 2008

On 2008.02.11 09:42:44 -0800, Adam Langley <agl at imperialviolet.org> scribbled 0.5K characters:

Also, I recently uploaded hopenssl at <http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/hopenssl-0.0-2005-02-14>. I don't know how it stacks up, but it was necessary to be able to 'cabal install postmaster' (which now works very nicely).

--
gwern
JD Yongyue SITOR t bemd Magdeyev 1911 ISS Gorizont Juiliett