[Haskell-cafe] Re: Internships at GHC HQ

Paulo J. Matos pocm at soton.ac.uk
Sat Feb 9 10:33:40 EST 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 11:40 AM, Simon Peyton-Jones <simonpj at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Would you be interested in working at Microsoft Research for three months?  If so, you might want to think about applying for an internship.
>
> Simon and I are looking for interns, starting in summer 2008.  Lots of background info here:
>         http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Internships
> including a bunch of possible projects, although you may also have ideas of your own.

Hello Simon,

I wonder if there is any interest by the part of Microsoft and the
Haskell community in a software model checker using SAT-based
techniques for Haskell.
There's have been in the last few year a couple of approaches on this
for C by several people, including some Microsoft people.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos