[Haskell-cafe] User groups meeting all over the world

njbartlett at gmail.com njbartlett at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:41:22 EST 2008

Hi Neil,

London HUG is not on the list because we're not meeting in the next
two weeks. Rest assured we are on the wiki page though.

On that note, I am looking again for topics and speaker for the next
full meeting at City University. It will likely be in the middle of
March. If anybody has ideas for talks, please let me know. Also talk
to me if there is something in particular you would like to *hear*
about... then we'll do our best to find somebody who can talk about
it.

Thanks,
Another Neil