[Haskell-cafe] Is Haskore dead?

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:32:20 EST 2008

On 2008.02.04 16:11:55 -0200, Maurí­cio <briqueabraque at yahoo.com> scribbled 0.3K characters:

I think the homepage <http://www.haskell.org/haskore/> is more than a bit old. I googled a bit more, and found <http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskore> which links to a Darcs repo at <http://darcs.haskell.org/haskore/>. The most recent modification date is for src/, 04-Dec-2007. I'm trying it out right now, but the darcs get is taking a while.

--
gwern
ssa NMS encryption Finksburg Panama 1071 fraud import MDA South