[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Hlist 0.1 on Hackage

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 23:11:27 EST 2008

Hey everyone:

I'd like to make a short announcement that with the permission of its maintainer, I've uploaded HList v0.1 to Hackage. You can find the Hackage page here: <http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/HList-0.1>. 'cabal install HList' should also work.

HList for those who don't know is a sort of OO Haskell package which permits heterogeneous lists; you can find out more at <http://homepages.cwi.nl/~ralf/HList/>. (The Darcs repository is at <http://darcs.haskell.org/HList>.)

What changes have been made to the darcs repo? Well, they are mostly updates and cleanups -  I've updated build-depends for GHC 6.8.x; largely moved from -fglasgow-exts to LANGUAGE pragmas; put the modules in a proper module namespace; fixed up Haddock generation; removed some unused files, and other things of that nature.

--
gwern
Covert data bank Armani Larson Missiles Dick CTP SO13 AUTODIN