[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Control.Monad.IfElse 0.85

wren ng thornton wren at freegeek.org
Mon Dec 29 20:41:02 EST 2008

Jeff Heard wrote:
> Updated Control.Monad.IfElse to include Wren Thornton's
> Control.Monad.Extras, unlessM, ncond (unless-else chaining), ncondM,
> and more binary conditional operators.

Hackage's Haddock seems to have eaten the documentation for the new
functions (though some should have less pithy documentation ;)  It also
looks like Haddock ignores the new symbolic functions. I don't see any
obvious reason why Haddock would mess up on these...

Also, you'll need to add {-# OPTIONS_GHC -fglasgow-exts #-} if you want
the "maybeMP/id" rule to be parsed so it can be used.

--
Live well,
~wren