[Haskell-cafe] Cross compiling from Linux to windows?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+cl at mega-nerd.com
Sun Dec 28 18:31:40 EST 2008

Hi all,

I've googled for this but haven't really found an answer yet. Is
it possible to build (or better yet download) a GHC compiler that
runs on Linux and generates windows binaries?

I already use the MinGW C compiler to generate windows binaries
from C code and I run my test suite under WINE. This has been
working very well for me for some time and now I'd like to do
the same for Haskell code.

Cheers,
Erik