[Haskell-cafe] Cross compiling from Linux to windows?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+cl at mega-nerd.com
Sun Dec 28 18:31:40 EST 2008

Hi all,

I've googled for this but haven't really found an answer yet. Is
it possible to build (or better yet download) a GHC compiler that
runs on Linux and generates windows binaries?

I already use the MinGW C compiler to generate windows binaries
from C code and I run my test suite under WINE. This has been
working very well for me for some time and now I'd like to do
the same for Haskell code.

Erik de Castro Lopo
-- Henry Spencer