[Haskell-cafe] ByteString typechecking issues....

Galchin, Vasili vigalchin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 00:13:28 EST 2008

      I have a ByteString -> [ByteString] -> ByteString situation, i.e.
concatenation .....

                  -- marshall into ByteString representation
                      (encode (buildHeader ss))
-- ByteString
                      (map encode (buildEntries (sequenceListExtract ss)))
-- [ByteString]

I get the following typecheck error which is vexing me ....

    Couldn't match expected type `t -> t -> B.ByteString'
           against inferred type `B.ByteString'

Thanks, Vasili