[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANN: HLint 1.0

Hugo Pacheco hpacheco at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 06:42:30 EST 2008

Hi again,

I have run HLint against my libraries and found lots of suggestions, mainly
excessive brackets.

This is what I suggest from my experience:
. a suggestion for a rule: dollar eta: f $ x -> f x. some parser errors I
encountered: import Data.Generics hiding ((:*:))
                                                    type instance Rep Id x =

hugo

--
www.di.uminho.pt/~hpacheco