[Haskell-cafe] Conditional properties in QuickCheck alter test data generation?

Kevin Van Horn kevin at ksvanhorn.com
Fri Dec 19 00:43:07 EST 2008

Thanks.  That took care of the problem with quickCheck, but now I have
another problem: verboseCheck has disappeared!  It doesn't seem to
exist anymore in QuickCheck 2.  I've looked over all the documentation
I can find, but I can't any mention of this change.  What replaces the
functionality of verboseCheck in QuickCheck 2?