[Haskell-cafe] Projects that depend on the vty package?

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Wed Dec 10 20:13:17 EST 2008

coreyoconnor:
> Hello,
> For further development of the vty package I'm really only paying
> attention to the requirements that fall out of the Yi project. Are
> there any other projects that depend on the vty package?
>
> In addition, the vty project has it's own wiki: http://trac.haskell.org/vty/
> Right now there isn't much information there but it is a great place
> to send bug reports or enhancement requests if you have them.

You can grep the complete .cabal file set on hackage, which I did,
yielding the following versions of the follwoing packages:

    ./yi-vty/0.3/yi-vty.cabal
    ./yi-vty/0.2/yi-vty.cabal
    ./yi-vty/0.2.1/yi-vty.cabal

    ./yi/0.4.1/yi.cabal
    ./yi/0.4.6/yi.cabal
    ./yi/0.3/yi.cabal
    ./yi/0.5.0.1/yi.cabal
    ./yi/0.2/yi.cabal
    ./yi/0.4.3/yi.cabal
    ./yi/0.4.6.2/yi.cabal
    ./yi/0.5.2/yi.cabal
    ./yi/0.4/yi.cabal

    ./LambdaHack/0.1.20080413/LambdaHack.cabal
    ./LambdaHack/0.1.20080412/LambdaHack.cabal

--    Don