[Haskell-cafe] Re: a haskell_proposals subreddit

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 05:19:53 EST 2008

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 02:00:26 -0800, "Jason Dusek"
<jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:

>  This has happened to some of my proposals, too.
>
>  The reddit is completely open.

That is strange.  I just deleted my proposal and resubmitted it, but
it still didn't appear.

Then I clicked on the up-arrow next to "An ARM port of GHC that works
(so we can program the iphone or android) (self.haskell_proposals)",
and the number below that arrow increased from 18 to 19, so I tried
resetting it by clicking the down-arrow, and the number then decreased
back to 17, so I clicked the up-arrow again, and the number increased
to 19 again.

Is there any way to delete my vote?  I submitted it by mistake to see
if the REDDIT site was working for me, but even if I log off and back
on again, the figure and up-arrow both still display in orange.

Since I can't submit my proposal with REDDIT, I'll just have to give
up there.

-- Benjamin L. Russel
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^