[Haskell-cafe] Dr Dobbs: Time to get good at functional programming

Tim Wawrzynczak inforichland at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 13:49:39 EST 2008

Amen to that.  People who haven't really given a fair look at functional
langauges (Haskell in particular) seem to have a very poor conception of
them.  Again, this seems to especially be a problem with Haskell (i.e., the
whole "monads are hard" thing)... If this is where people are getting their
information from, it would definitely behoove the Haskell community to
update its image to further Haskell and FP in general :)