[Haskell-cafe] latest Hood ?

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sat Dec 6 16:59:06 EST 2008

Hugo Pacheco wrote:
 > The library also features the visualization of the intermediate data
 > structure of hylomorphisms with GHood.

I hadn't come across GHood and Hood before, and they look quite a useful
addition to the toolbox.

http://www.haskell.org/hood says "The current released version of HOOD
is the July 2000 release, but there is also a patch to all HOOD to work
with GHC 5.00.". The Observe.lhs there doesn't immediately work with
current GHC. Has anyone got an updated version, or is this available in
some more recent library or package ?

Or, I may have misunderstood, and Debug.Trace may do everything that
Hood did. Still, a working Hood would be useful to get the nice
visualisations of GHood.

Thanks - Simon