[Haskell-cafe] Haskell haikus

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 14:04:49 EST 2008

> How odd.  Googling for "haskell haiku TMR" brings up that PDF as the first
> hit for me.
>
> Regards,
>    Malcolm

Yes, but:
1) you could formulate that query only if you already knew TMR had
haikus to look for.
2) The Google results are changing as we speak. I did another search
for "Haskell haiku", and now I see, about 40 or 50 hits down, an email
replying to a TMR ANN and praising the haikus. Further, I see this
email thread, some mirrors, and the Haiku page on the wiki have popped
up in the search results already, and in the top 20 or so. Further
still: one high-up hit is an IRC log of #haskell, covering the haiku I
found in lambdabot's @quotes database. I *know* that was not there
when I was looking for haikus (before I wrote the page and started
this thread).

--
gwern