[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: gitit 0.2 release - wiki using HAppS, git, pandoc

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:48:55 EST 2008

Conal suggested to allow markdown/pandoc as the highlighting format
for Haddock, I liked the idea, but many didn't.  I guess the only
workable solution would be to extend haddock to allow using an
external plugin to parse the actual formatting, stripping out leading
markers and somehow dealing with Haddock link markup.

2008/12/4 Anatoly Yakovenko <aeyakovenko at gmail.com>:
>> Being practical, this is very close to the markdownish literate haskell you
>> are suggesting.
>> hugo
>
> yea, i agree.  But is there any way to generalize this to non haskell projects?

Push the envelope.  Watch it bend.