[Haskell-cafe] ANN: "Real World Haskell", now shipping

Tobias Bexelius tobias.bexelius at avalanchestudios.se
Thu Dec 4 07:31:24 EST 2008

An even more painless way to do it is to edit the .cabal file (or just
cabal on Windows) in the cabal user directory (somwhere under the
AppData folder on windows), to have default values for
extra-include-dirs and extra-lib-dirs. Then you don't need to enter them
explicitly every time you use cabal.

/Tobias