[Haskell-cafe] manipulating predicate formulae

Immanuel Normann immanuel.normann at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:44:23 EST 2008

Hi Ganesh,

manipulating predicate formulae was a central part of my PhD research. I
implemented some normalization and standarcization functions in Haskell -
inspired by term rewriting (like normalization to Boolean ring
representation) as well as (as far as I know) novell ideas (standardization
of quantified formulae w.r.t associativity and commutativity).
If you are interested in that stuff I am pleased to provide you with more
information. May be you can describe in more detail what you are looking
for.

Best,
Immanuel