[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: gitit 0.2 release - wiki using HAppS, git, pandoc

Hugo Pacheco hpacheco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:40:02 EST 2008

On a different level, I was trying the wiki on my laptop, but have now
installed it in a remote server.
However, with the same configurations, I can create users but not log in, it
simply returns to the front page. It is hosted at
http://haskell.di.uminho.pt:8080

It does not seem to be a permissions problem, I gave full permissions to all
gitit files and nothing changed.
Any idea why?

Also being an headache is configuring apache reverse proxy for it:
http://haskell.di.uminho.pt/wiki/

hugo

--
www.di.uminho.pt/~hpacheco