[Haskell-cafe] GHC on Fedora 10 - getMBlock: mmap: Permission denied

Fraser Wilson blancolioni at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:34:19 EST 2008

Why didn't that occur to me?  I should get more sleep. Thanks for the tip.
Now I know that it definitely is SELinux, a system I understand not at all,
I presume the problem is in these context things ... ghc has system_u and
bin_t, while audley has unconfined_u and file_t.  Time to go poking about.
The unconfined_u looks suspicious.

cheers,
Fraser.