[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Compiler Construction course using Haskell?

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:22:33 EDT 2008

Hi Johannes,

There is a similar course in Chalmers. The home page is here:

There students were required to implement full parser, partial
typechecker and partial interpreter for C++ in either C++, Java or
Haskell. We used BNFC for the parser:

which was easier for most students I think. In any way I would
recomend Happy+Alex or BNFC instead of Parsec but this is only my
personal preference.

Best Regards,