[Haskell-cafe] n00b circular dep question

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:07:40 EDT 2008

Hello Jennifer,

> So, I have a circular dependency in my modules that I don't know
> how to resolve in Haskell.

1. haskell standard allows circular deps between modules

2. ghc supports this part of standard in a rather awkward way - you
need to generate .hs-boot files using some switch (look into docs).
which is like .h files generated automatic from .cpp. once these files
aregenerated, your circular deps will be ok

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com