[Haskell-cafe] Ann: Win32-notify 0.1

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 20:31:09 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I wanted to use hinotify, which gives notifications on file system
changes, but found (quite naturally) that it wouldn't run on my
windows machine (since it's a binding to the linux kernel). So I
started writing a library that would give similar functionality on
Windows. This is the first release of that, more a proof-of-concept
than anything useful at this stage:

Still, feel free to test it, and I would love feedback on everything
from desired API to suggestions on how to implement the low-level
bindings more efficiently.