[Haskell-cafe] Haskell IDE: Someone else interested in enhancing Shim ? / How to contact author Benedikt Schmidt ?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 09:05:26 EDT 2008

Hi, I've added some features to shim.
You can get my patches here:

The Vim interface now supports
        :GrepScope regex
        Which greps the whole scope of all used packages by regex.
        Very useful to find all functions taking/ returning some type etc

        :ModulesExporting identifier
        returns all modules exporting identifiers. Can be used to add imports
        more automatically.

        Use pSL<c-x><c-o> to get putStrLn

If you want to join and add features contact me via irc or email.

I'd like to talk to the author about my patches. I've send him two mails
but I haven't received any response yet.

Marc Weber