[Haskell-cafe] Praise for xmonad :-)

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Thu Sep 27 17:02:48 EDT 2007

Nice spot, Magnus. We at xmonad.org aim to please :)

People might be also interested in a bit of an experience report on
developing xmonad (and running an open source Haskell project) I gave at
Galois a couple of weeks ago:

Finally, while we're here, an xmonad talk and demo will be happening
at the Haskell Workshop next week in Freiburg, and there's bound
to be some xmonad hacking/install fest during the Hackathon too:

The talk outline:

-- Don