[Haskell-cafe] Praise for xmonad :-)

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Thu Sep 27 17:02:48 EDT 2007

Nice spot, Magnus. We at xmonad.org aim to please :)

People might be also interested in a bit of an experience report on
developing xmonad (and running an open source Haskell project) I gave at
Galois a couple of weeks ago:

    http://galois.com/~dons/talks/xmonad-galois-0907.pdf

Finally, while we're here, an xmonad talk and demo will be happening
at the Haskell Workshop next week in Freiburg, and there's bound
to be some xmonad hacking/install fest during the Hackathon too:

    http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_2007_II

The talk outline:

    http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/papers/haskell51d-stewart.pdf

-- Don