[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Cheat Sheet?

Evan Klitzke evan at yelp.com
Tue Sep 25 16:04:56 EDT 2007

Has anybody made (or have a link to) a Haskell reference cheat sheet?
I'm thinking of a nice LaTeXed PDF in the 1-10 page range (e.g.
something like this http://www.tug.org/texshowcase/cheat.pdf) with the
basics of the language syntax, the type declarations for the common type
classes, the type signatures of the most commonly used functions in the
Prelude and other common modules, and so forth? The Haskell standard
library is very large for a newcomer (even just the Prelude!), and as a
learner of the language I find myself spending a lot of time looking up
Prelude functions and syntax details -- having all of this in a short
PDF document that I could have offline would be very useful.

--
Evan Klitzke <evan at yelp.com>