[Haskell-cafe] bindings to the xmms_remote API, GList and something more

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Fri Sep 21 15:11:57 EDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 11:44:38AM +0200, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> I apologize for the noise. The auto-replay is for documentation (who
> knows, maybe others searching the list archives may find this info
> useful).

I tried to send a couple of messages to inform that the API I was
writing a binding for has been (undocumentedly) deprecated. The
messages didn't get through, but I nonetheless finished the job.

I wanted to try out also the new Cabal-1.2 - that seems to me quite an
impressive improvement over 1.1, btw.

I planned also a feature-full client, instead there's just a nasty
test/harc.hs file. The client will not be written I'm afraid...;-)

My FFI experience will be used for other libraries though. Bibutils
could be the first one...

I'm not even sure if this message will get through. Actually this is
the only mailing list I have some problem with... perhaps some filter
may be considering my messages as spam. I'd like to have a copy of
that filter installed on my system!

Andrea