[Haskell-cafe] C's fmod in Haskell

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Mon Sep 17 10:06:23 EDT 2007

Odd place it is, indeed!

QUOTE: "Data.Fixed... DESCRIPTION... This module defines a Fixed
<file:///D:/app/ghc-6.6.1/doc/html/libraries/base/Fixed.html> type for
fixed-precision arithmetic...*This module also contains generalisations
of div, mod, and divmod to work with any Real instance.*"

Thanks a lot. I wouldn't have found that myself ;-)