[Haskell-cafe] How can I stop GHCi from calling "show" for IO actions?

Rodrigo Queiro overdrigzed at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 07:26:50 EDT 2007

I've always wondered if ghc(i) --help should be a bit more
instructive, or perhaps if there were a man page that lay somewhere
between the --help message and the manual in terms of
comprehensiveness. It's a pretty major jump from a short description
of 4 command line options (only one of which I have ever used) to the
entire manual, with a ~10 page table of contents.